BASF Junior Research Group Optimum Experimental Design
Teaching of Stefan Körkel as acting Professor "Numerical Mathematics" in Winter Term 2012/13:
- Lecture Numerik 2 - Numerische Optimierung bei Differentialgleichungen, starting October 16, 2012
- Research Seminar Optimale Versuchplanung, starting October 19, 2012
Teaching of Andreas Schmidt in Winter Term 2012/13:
- Seminar Methoden der Differentiation in der Optimierung
- Tutorial for the Lecture Numerische Optimierung bei Differentialgleichungen
Teaching of Stefan Körkel as acting Professor "Scientific Computing" in Summer Term 2012:
- Lecture Algorithmische Optimierung 1 - Nichtlineare Optimierung, starting April 17, 2012
- Seminar Optimierung, starting April 18, 2012
HGS MathComp Compact Course Parameter Estimation and Optimum Experimental Design at IWR Heidelberg, April 10-13. Please register here.
(February 3, 2012)
Public talk of Stefan Körkel at DECHEMA Regionalkolloquium "Design of Experiments", Magdeburg, February 2, 2012. The slides are avalaible for download here.
(February 1, 2012)
Article about the BASF-IWR cooperation in the new iwrSpiegel.
(December 1, 2011)
The articles by Robert Kircheis and Stefan Körkel based on the talks at the GAMM 2011 in Graz have been accepted for publication in PAMM.
(November 15, 2011)
Best Poster Award for Christoph Weiler at HGS Annual Colloquium, November 9-10, 2011
(November 10, 2011)
Lecture of Stefan Körkel in Summer Term 2011: Lineare Optimierung, starting April 13
(April 6, 2011)
The Compact Course "Nonlinear Optimization", including the Workshop "Advances in Nonlinear Optimization", co-organized by the JRG, will take place at the IWR on February 7-10, 2011. Find more information on the workshop webpage.
(December 14, 2010)
A new cooperation with Daimler has started.
(November 3, 2010)
The "Mathematics and Industry Success Story" Model based optimum design of experiments will be published by the European Science Foundation (ESF).
(October 7, 2010)
The paper A cubic equation of state based on saturated vapour modeling and the application of model-based design of experiments for its validation (PDF 228 kB) has appeared in Chemical Engineering Science 65, 2010, pp. 4194-4207.
(May 16, 2010)
Teaching activities of Stefan Körkel in Summer Term 2010:
- Lecture: Numerical Mathematics 3: Numerical Methods of Nonlinear Optimum Experimental Design, starting April 13
- Seminar: Optimization on Multicore Architectures, starting April 16
Our project as part of the joint proposal PARAPLUE: Parameter Estimation and Optimum Experimental Design for Nonlinear Intstationary Processes in Industry and Services for the BMBF call Mathematik für Innovationen in Industrie und Dienstleistungen has been granted by the referees.
(February 23, 2010)
Video Pioneering Projects in Scientific Computing at DFG Video Portal on the Excellence Initiative
(January 18, 2010)
Latest Update: Fri Sep 14 13:04:06 2012